Food Safety

       It is my first time to experience it. Lucky for me, I was looking at my food before taking in a spoonful of it which I seldom do because I either watch TV or the monitor of  my desktop at the office. I was looking at the bowl of my food when I saw a shiny object. I immediately look unto it and was shock to see that it is a thumbtacks pin.  I was frightened with the idea that I almost eat it and what will happen if it goes directly to my stomach. I can't believe it. It has been an awakening to me to be very careful in choosing my food provider. Not all food provider value the safety of the food they are serving. Hope this would be the last time that something like this will happen to me.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

KM said...

wow, buti na lang talaga nakita mo.

Berbagi Ilmu Pengetahuan said...

Ini Blogku & Blog'e Cah Nganjuk HADIR DI SINI dan mensupport blog sobat agar trs berkarya...keep write sob biar cpt dpt pr dr google :)

Back
to top